Are these temps fine?

And it says my CPU fan isnt working.

grr cant give link...

Mainboard=86.0 F.
CPU=108.5 F.

cooling fans
CPU=0 RPM (shouldnt it be on?)
Power= 4891 RPM

well, i looked in the comp while its running and it looks like all the fans are working, but it would still probably help to get new fans...

All I know is that I wish I could get my processor DOWN to that temperature! My 3GHz Prescott idles around 120 degrees F, and that's with upgraded cooling.

So... yeah, you don't have anything to worry about. Just check your fan's motherboard connector.

It looks like you are getting a temperature reading for your CPU, so that isn't a problem... what you're apparently missing is the plug from your CPU fan to go onto the motherboard. That allows monitoring of the fan's RPM speed. If your fan didn't come with such a connector (it's a multi-colored wire coming from your heat sink, with a small plug at the end), that strikes me as quite strange... but it's ok if you don't mind being unable to monitor your fan speed.

Some fans / boards report 0 rpm if the fan is spinning at low speed. I've modified my fans so that they spin lower (and I can see that they do spin), but MBM reports 0 rpm for PSU fan. I guess the real rpm is around 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back