My wireless button won't work!

After i cleaned my laptop fan i'm facing a problem like my wireless button wont work when i press it. The problem is when my system is booting up during that time when i press the wireless key it turns on/off e.g i press and keep it on and when my desktop loads and i press the wireless key to turn it off it wont turn off, the notification says " Wireless disabled " and say for instance i did not turn the wireless on during the bootup and after my windows load i have no command over it to turn it back on it stays off, it either stays on or off.

Any solutions please?

I searched google alot, in one thread i found a fix with many people saying their problem got solved, but i dont know how to use that fix.
That thread says the following :-
--
I had the same problem with a Sony Vaio. It seems one of the updates put entries in my registry to start a Vaio Lan Manager with Windows.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Check these keys to see if any kind of a 3rd party Lan Manager is running. If so, delete the entries and reboot.

Sorry about the lateness of my answer, but I just had the problem.

Good luck.
--

Can anyone tell me how to do this in steps?

Yeah dujiaojing0,
that's exactly why I asked this "Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?"
If the wireless driver is missing or corrupt, you should see a yellow exclamation point in the device manager

Back