N e 1 got the file SKU011.CAB, for microsoft office to hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplsivchocolate

i lost my installation disk and now I must have deleted some installation file and word wont let me get in or anything, does n e one know where i can get the file SKU011.CAB?

cheers tom

SKU011.cab

Hi, I am a real Blonde joke when it comes to computers/forums...I have the same problem - "SKU011.cab not found". It was there once upon a time, now the guy who built this CPU and installed Microsoft Office is not to be found. So how can I get it back? I'm ready to scream.

I am encountering the same problem, SKU011.CAB, when I tried to use my OFFICE 2003 on my labtop. This file cannot be found in my installation CD neither. I am wondering why Microsoft creates a software with this? I was so frustrated and ended up removed the office2003 and install my previous version, office xp, instead.
Are there anyone know where to obtain SKU011.CAB?

hello friends,
We find this skuo11.cab error if we have more than 2 user accounts on an operating system. For example WINDOWS XP. If you have created say 2 COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS and 1 LIMITED ACCOUNT. You may not find the error on both COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR LOGINS, but may find the error on LIMITED ACCOUNT LOGIN. In some cases only one ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT is bug free.
If these are the symptoms leading to the error on your system please mention the number of logins your operating system has to assist you with further solution.

sku011.cab solved

hello friends,
We find this skuo11.cab error if we have more than 2 user accounts on an operating system. For example WINDOWS XP. If you have created say 2 COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNTS and 1 LIMITED ACCOUNT. You may not find the error on both COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR LOGINS, but may find the error on LIMITED ACCOUNT LOGIN. In some cases only one ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT is bug free.
If these are the symptoms leading to the error on your system please mention the number of logins your operating system has to assist you with further solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back