NEC VC350/4D VGA driver

Heng Sea Hong

Hi all!

I need vga driver of NEC old brand made in Japan I try to find many web side still cannot,
My computer version NEC VC350/4D, if you have any link please kindly give me,

thk

Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Attach it to your next post by clicking the Upload a File button

Heng-

Your computer uses a chipset from SiS. It looks like you're missing an audio driver as well.

First create a System Restore point then try using the SiS automated tool HERE to find the drivers for the chips that need them.

That computer it very old version, it doesn't have network card for connect to internet, do you have any way for downloads driver? sorry for this option

An easy solution to this problem is that you follow the directions given by LookinAround. Install a compatible network card and connect to the internet.

Do you plan to get a network card??? For now, here's a video driver to try
> Create a System Restore point (just to be safe)
> Then click HERE. Then click the "I accept" box
> Select these options when prompted Windows XP then IGP Graphics Drivers then SiS 650 series. Click Go
> Download the file uvga3_373.zip. Extract files to a folder on your Desktop
> Go to the Setup folder then run the Setup.exe file

Ok now I got driver ready, but one more problem is BIOS setting is not remember my setting I ready change power tow pieces still the same when off about 30mn it will reset to default, manufacture date, why?

Hi Heng Sea Hong

You might try creating a new thread to get help with your BIOS problem. Then when you are ready, post back here and I'll try to help locate the drivers

Back