Need a new Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Necrosjef

Currently I just use a generic Labtec keyboard.

Was looking at a few keyboards but things like logitech G15 and G11 are too large for my desk.

I was looking for something that was easy to clean, i.e. there isnt much space between the keys and something that when you press the keys its quiet, so many to choose from though, is there anything you would recommend?

Go over to a Best Buy or Office Depot and see what they have. It's easier to make a decision by looking in person. You can feel the keys too. Of course, I can't tell where you are in the World... You may not be in the USA. Now do you see why I ask for location and system specs below my posts

Go to your store and buy one. Or better yet save some $ and go to a PC junkyard. keyboards are dirt cheap. My local university back home has a PC junkyard and they sell keyboards for $1 to $5.

Some are in very good condition.

Yes tedster,
Those older Compaq or IBM keyboards are built like tanks and they just about last forever... although they may be a little loud. My wife types 95 words a minute, and using her old Compaq keyboard, it sounds like a machine gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back