Need for speed Prostreet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nique80

I have this problem.. when i finished installed and wanna play it.. a message appear said "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_34.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem".

I had reinstalled it several times and the problem still occur. My friend has the same problem too.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Im a complete noob but i google everything before i waste other people's time.

I had the same error, google it and found out that i just needed to get the latest direct x.

sorry if im bein bold but ive got a real problem in my other thread that i cant just google.

well that wouldn't be the recommended course of action but if it works then i suppose it's ok

if anything goes wrong in the future, though, you'll know to download directx 9.0c and install it properly

the latest directx is 9.0c unless you have vista which come pre installed with version 10

you may be able to get a cracked version of 10 for xp but i'm not saying you should get it, just that you can ;)

Help Help I want to play this game

can someone tell me why i cant get to play Need for speed prostreet? this is the message i get after the sceen when blank>>>> unable to find technique skin in shader fx\worlddecal.efx <<<< can some please explain?

Hello, the man leon, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, try reinstalling the game.

Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping (somebody else's) thread to get more replies, we have members all over the world and obviously they can't reply in their sleep or when they're not at a pc. I know that i certainly wasn't online at 4am this morning. Also, there was only a 2 minute gap between your replies and that's expecting a bit much.

Also, if you want to add more information when there are no new replies please use the "Edit" button instead of posting a new reply.

I suggest that if you're so desperate for an answer that you start your own thread in the Gaming and Consoles forum instead of hijacking somebody else's.

Can Somebody Help Me.when I Want To Play Prostreet Career,during the loading time ,microsoft Window will Appear and Said Nfs Has To Stop Working.

Please read Daveskater message just above your 3 (!)

If you want a response to your question
First read this thread fully (Which I haven't)

And then if possible post a new thread as Daveskater suggested
This thread is quite old now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back