Need help in identifying what has my computer jacked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some internet pages will no longer open, primarily those that include logging in. Worked fine yesterday, today I get a blank page. One of them is kind of important, my evite page. I have no idea what's going on with my party thanks to some critter that now lives in my computer. I am attaching an HJT log. It's all Greek to me. I had a hard enough time figuring out how to post in the forum. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and may illicit an invite to the party if I can ever log back in!

Thanks!

Attachments

• system scan log.txt
    17 KB · Views: 5
I am not an expert and one of the experts will help you when they get time. In the mean time download, install and update Superantispyware. Restart the computer in safe mode (press and hold F8 while starting computer) and run Superantispyware. Fix all it finds, restart and see if everything works. If not read and complete the 8 step program in order....

Tried all the steps, thanks for trying to hook me up. Still go the same problem. I can't get to the log in pages of three sites now. Evite, Facebook & Twitter. My security software has updated regularly, yet when I look closer at it shows that I haven't updated since the 19th of May. Things seem to be going down hill fast.

tried the 8 steps

Tried all the steps, thanks for trying to hook me up. Still go the same problem. I can't get to the log in pages of three sites now. Evite, Facebook & Twitter. My security software has updated regularly, yet when I look closer at it shows that I haven't updated since the 19th of May. Things seem to be going down hill fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back