Need help with a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigadork

Hi guys, i have a eMachines T3302 and i already have a Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 video card and i want to go to the highest and best (price doesnt matter) video card i can get for this computer. Please help me. Thanks

Not to mention the fact that if you're purchasing a new video card/PSU in hopes of being able to play some of the more intensive games out there, you shouldn't expect too much out of the rest of your rig.

More info on your current system and what your goal is would certainly help.

well i do have 2 1gb ram. im not looking for an intensive gaming rig although i do want to play some of the latest games though...

Right, but, 2GB of DDR 400MHz RAM with a Sempron 3300+ isn't really going to cope with running Crysis etc.

:) You are free to do as you please, naturally, just a forewarning that you may be setting yourself up for a disappointing experience when you upgrade your video card and are still unable to play anything.

ok so im not looking for "godly" gaming but yeah. i found this video card and i was wonering if this will fit my computer:
PNY VCG76512SAPB GeForce 7600GS 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card
and also, i might need a new power supply and i also saw this cpu:
AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Socket 754 (2.4GHz)

so is this good enough for some games?

games like the battlefield series, certain online games, COD series. I wanted to play this game called painkiller...but my comp couldnt handle the madness so yeah. Im not a "go to walmart buy a cd game" kind of person..not yet of course. My comp can play cod 2 on high details super smooth though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back