Need help with ISMON.exe, ISNOTIFY.exe, ISHOST.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
made the stupid mistake of clicking on a file I shouldn't have. Now having endless problems with my MS Outlook, can't send emails (takes a realllllllly long time).

And cant seem to get rid of these 3 processes. ISMON.exe, ISNOTIFY.exe, ISHOST.exe.

Any and all help much appreciated.

rgds

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with some real nasties.

Download and run these three tools. Follow the instructions for using each tool.

Tool1. Tool2. Tool3.

Then go and read this thread HERE.

Post a fresh HJT log as a .txt attachment into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of satanic_98 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

completed tool1, 2 and 3

hi howard,

Installed, executed al 3 tools. Have the reports from all 3 tools as well if required.

Here is the posting on HJT at the end of the process.

Cheers for the assistance.

Run HJT with no other programmes open.Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 10.5.20.60:8080<Only fix this if you haven`t set this proxy yourself, or don`t know what it is.

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 10.5.*;<local> As above

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing

O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll

O16 - DPF: {CE8267C2-D41A-4A50-A69D-F32B5C289F14} (FileOpenInstaller) - http://plugin.fileopen.com/current/FileOpen.CAB

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E06BCDDE-AB4A-4DB1-8A31-AC4F3A247815}: NameServer = 172.17.4.8,172.17.4.9<only fix this, if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: wineij32 - wineij32.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

C:\Program Files\Tall Emu Do you recognise this programme? If you don`t uninstall it from add remove programmes.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of satanic_98 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

super stuff

superb stuff..... the 2 files r gone..... got a couple more quirks on my laptop but I'll save that posting for some time next week.....

enjoy the weekend.......... cheers on the help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back