Need to increase my FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is really something wrong with my FPS when I'm playing games.

It's maximum on 21, and when I record ingame it goes down to 9

You can see my specs here:
img91.imageshack.us/img91/9848/specsoi3.png

(just copy and paste the link)

specsoi3.png

What Kind of games are you refering to?
Hard to say...or maybe you just need an upgrade judging from your specs...if you want to run some of the latest games..

Something is seriously chewing up your RAM. If i understand it correctly, you have only about 870MB free of your 2GB of RAM. Clean out any spyware and viruses you have using free scanners like the online ones from McAfee, as well as using anti-spyware programs like AVG Anti-Spyware, Ad-Aware 2007 Personal and Spybot: Search & Destroy. Also, if you have Norton or McAfee installed as your antivirus program, uninstall it and use AVAST! or NOD32 instead. The former is free, the latter is paid. Whatever works for you. I use NOD32 and highly recommend it. Lastly, make sure you're not running any programs in the background while running the game.

thanks

I have the newest version of Zone Alarm, and I'm pretty sure I don't have spyware and virus.

I have tried to run a program called "process kill" which closes all running programs on my computer. I also have a program called "RamCleaner" which "cleans" my RAM and gives me the most out of it. Still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back