Neowin: Corsair Gaming K70 RGB mechanical keyboard review

Neowin

neowin review corsair gaming k70 rgb mechanical gaming keyboard corsair mechanical keyboard corsair gaming k70 rgb

I get through a lot of keyboards thanks to my excessive gaming addiction, many of them I end up finding too uncomfortable to use over time, while others just feel too unresponsive with many of the games that I play. Being new to mechanical keyboards the Corsair Gaming K70 RGB was quite a drastic change to what I have used before, but one that I am really pleased I got to try.

At $130, The Corsair Gaming K70 RGB mechanical keyboard is one of the most expensive keyboards I've reviewed, but the price means you have a very well made great looking device right out of the box.

According to Corsair, the K70 RGB has 16.8 million colour per-key lighting, giving you the option of a huge array of colours to choose from when creating key binding setups or just going for a colourful look. At first glance the K70 looks very much like the Vengeance K70 with a very nice black anodized brushed aluminium finish, it certainly looks expensive.

But how does it stack up?

Read the full article.

Permalink to story.

I've used A LOT of keyboards, and after the most recent Logitech one, I've been convinced that it's better to stick with the $5 keyboards and replace them as needed. The End

I had a few issues with my Logitech Dinovo Edge keyboard, but Logitech sent me another to replace it. Had a similar issue with a mouse and they just replaced that right away. Other than that I've enjoyed all my logitech keyboards and currently enjoy their mechanical cherry brown equipped model. Although I also use a Razer Nostromo stealth as well so it might not get as much of a workout as my previous keyboards.

The K70 looks good and I did consider it when buying my mechanical keyboard. If I need another I'll certainly consider Corsair's products.

Back