Netbook vs notebook

Cristy_m

We have a laptop that we use downstairs that died and needs to be replaced. I have been looking at netbooks my husband at notebooks.

What we really need it to do is:
run office
connect to our network
surf net
I would like to run victuals on it but not a deal breaker
use for very lite travel mostly by car
lite pic editing (resizing and little things)

I am thinking a netbook would be perfect, won't take up too much space and easy to travel with ( and...well they are so darnn cute!) Hubby wants small notebook. His one complaint is he has heard the video is bad on netbooks. I have seen a few and don't think it is too bad, I mean it isn't great for watching movies but how often does anyone watch a movie on a computer?

Anyone have an opinion net or note? Any bad net experiences?

I own two myself but I am having issues with ASUS one. The one I am not having issue is ACER. Both are pretty much the same in features. They can run Office 2010, Play Youtube Videos up to 480p. Best you get one with 802.11g,n and the latest N450 suppose to handle HD better. Slight improvement from last year models. Best to get 2GB of RAM 160GB is standard most of 250GB. Small screen though to view though lite enough to carry anywhere. if you get one the battery with 6 to 9 cell is better than 3 cell. Otherwise you'll have to keep it plugged in for power to have it charged.

Back