networking?

Phantasm66

Where would be a proper and coherent place to post about networking technology? I think its even not a stretch to have a networking forum...

I think a networking forum would be nice, since there have been quite a few questoins about it. I guess if it doesn't work out like the portable computing one we can just get rid of it. Heh I also have a networking question to ask, but I'll wait until the new forum is up:D

I think networking forum is a good idea.

In the meantime poert you can post it in "other hardware" and maybe a nice supermod can move it to the networking forum if/when we get one.

Heh. This makes the 3rd thread dealing with this issue.

Networking Forum?

The idea Storage & Networking was brought up, and I still think it's a good idea. Or Programming & Networking, but we don't have it any more of course...

We are in great need, Julio...

Do you think a 'Storage & Networking' forum would make sense?

I'm not too enthusiastic about a Networking alone forum really, that's exactly what the Other Hardware forum was made for, misc. of different topics & devices not already listed that wouldn't generate much discussion.

Networking and Storage would be fine with me, and I'd be happy to moderate the Networking part (as I already moderate the storage part).

Originally posted by SNGX1275
Networking and Storage would be fine with me, and I'd be happy to moderate the Networking part (as I already moderate the storage part).

I could also help out if needed :D But I don't mind seeing a Storage and Networking forum instead of just a Networking one.
It will work out nicely

I would not mind helping out with moderating - if it is needed. Same as Poert.

LNCPapa

Back