New build, no post/bios or display

Please help!!!
I just build a system, everything brand new, nothing used, I have tried every single troubleshoot and no video/display...
Motherboard MSI Z690 Pro ddr4 wifi
Intel i7 12700KF LGA1700
2x8gb GSkill Ripjaws V ddr4 3600 cl18
PSU 750W BQ Evga Bronze
WD Black SN 750 SE NVMe SSD 500gb
I have unplugged everything, left only cpu and ram, nothing, motherboard debug led, light for boot only

I don't want to look everything up for you but have you considered that? Where did you get a list of compatibility from? I think you are missing some info here to get pro help but you can check all this on your own too.

From the motherboard makers page there has to be a list of compatible CPUs (sometimes that version matters). Almost certainly there will be a required BIOS level to run a newer CPU like that (It's an Alder Lake right?). You might have to figure out how to flash the BIOS to the proper version before you try your build again.

RAM-wise I would use the Gskill website and make sure that the part# of the RAM you own is deemed compatible for that motherboard you have.

There is more I can think of but that should get you started.

Please help!!!
I just build a system, everything brand new, nothing used, I have tried every single troubleshoot and no video/display...
Motherboard MSI Z690 Pro ddr4 wifi
Intel i7 12700KF LGA1700
2x8gb GSkill Ripjaws V ddr4 3600 cl18
PSU 750W BQ Evga Bronze
WD Black SN 750 SE NVMe SSD 500gb
I have unplugged everything, left only cpu and ram, nothing, motherboard debug led, light for boot only
Did you try with only 1 stick of RAM in? Different video cable/port?

If nothing works then you might just have a faulty CPU or mobo.

Back