New game for 360?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Im going to take back Gears of War because it sucks badly, which game should I exchange it for?

I was thinking OverLord or TES: Oblivion, I already have Dead Rising ( beat it like 50 billion trillion times ) and Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Also give some suggestions for cool games :)

The current hot-pick of the month is Bioshock. It's gotten near-perfect scores from just about every source and it's the long-awaited new version from the folks that brought us System Shock 2.

Pretty amazing game with some awesome effects, gameplay, story and atmosphere. Check it out if you haven't already.

I already have BioShock too :haha:

What stores have a policy where you can take it back if it sucks? Seems like a policy ripe for overuse...

It's because I go there alot and spent crapload of money on games ( I buy console and PC games like every other week or so :haha: ) so they sometimes let me take it back for other games ;)

Yeah, wow, Any other place only give exact exchanges - but nice hook up.. I didn't mind Gears of War, it was just the camera view and wall hopping that took a bit of getting used to.

Or in this case VIDEO GAME NERDS

It's cool I know you're jealous :)

I didn't mind Gears of War, it was just the camera view

Yeah, the camera view is kind of crap, the Online was ok and Single player sucked... I'm more into games that are Stealth-Action games like Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid, RTS like Company of Heros and Random fun games like Dead Rising :)

I liked OverLord ( demo ) I have on my 360 so I might get it, I have Oblivion on all the consoles and computer I have so I probably won't get it for the 360 :)

Overlord was fun for a few missions, but it get repetitive after awhile Dx

salvage boxes for weapons to fully equip your melee minions and get 4-5 healers, than you would be a unstoppable OL.

Made a short beginning video for the PC version at max setting. Game start to lag a bit when I active Frap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cdnufEc-xI

=]

Do you enjoy sports games? I recently bought Pro Evo Soccer 2007 and Top Spin 2, both are great games as long as you like the sport, those get as real as you can get for now on a game sim.

I don't like very many sports games because about 90% of them are made from EA ( And I don't like EA at all :evil: ) but some are cool :)

Overlord was fun for a few missions, but it get repetitive after awhile Dx

salvage boxes for weapons to fully equip your melee minions and get 4-5 healers, than you would be a unstoppable OL.

Made a short beginning video for the PC version at max setting. Game start to lag a bit when I active Frap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cdnufEc-xI

I know, I got all the minions already and I usually get 3 healers, 5 fire minions ( I make them stand on a high vantage point so they can attack people behind walls and stuff ), 10 greens because they are very fast, rest are the brown minions because once you get them fully equiped they'll bring down trolls in a few shots :)

I got it for the 360 because I knew for a fact my PC wouldn't be able to run it, seeing your 1900xt lag makes me glad I got it for 360 :haha:

TimeParadoX said:
I don't like very many sports games because about 90% of them are made from EA ( And I don't like EA at all :evil: ) but some are cool :)
I see that, well none of the two I recommended are made or published by EA... in other words don't expect a half baked arcade game with good graphics but an actual representation of the real thing...

Call of Duty is kind of lame, I got overlord and it's pretty fun

I also picked up TES: Oblivion and bought all the extra crap on Xbox Marketplace

Im going to get a new 360 game again, I was thinking of getting either Hitman: Blood Money or Crackdown ( or both :haha: )

Can anyone give suggestions for a 360 game that is fun?

I have these games so far for 360:

Overlord
Halo 3
TES: oblivion ( and all the extra stuff )
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
BioShock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back