1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

New Humble Bundle offers savings on Frozen Synapse, more

By Matthew · 5 replies
Sep 28, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Leveraging the momentum gained from previous events, the clever folks behind the Humble Indie Bundle have launched a new promotion. This time, you have the potential to receive up to…

Read the whole story

2. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,136   +816

I couldnt care less for the games, although they are a good bonus I usually play them a couple hours and then go back to my usual pile, I do buy them because the initiative is uber-cool, I'm currently studying so I don't have that much dough but still give something.

3. chaboi390

chaboi390 TS Rookie Posts: 83

Its a great system, and i hope many more developers are willing to do what Humbles doing.

4. tehbanz

tehbanz TS Enthusiast Posts: 183   +10

i just downloaded the frozen synapse demo on monday, and was going to buy it on steam this friday! now i get a bunch of games for the same price! wicked.

5. I'd be more interested in this deal if I didn't already buy Trine for $5 on a Steam daily deal a few days ago.
    Bad timing I guess.

6. motrin

motrin TS Booster Posts: 161   +13

got the bundle.. thanks for the heads up techspot!