New Icons

mailpup

TS Special Forces
I noticed the nice new icons on the left border of the forums index. With luck they may help posters find the right forums for their questions. If nothing else, they do jazz up the forum.

I noticed them too.

I always like the the way it looks when the standard vBulletin themes is modifed, and they look good.

Nice work to the site designers!

I'm glad to hear you like the change. Besides the eye candy the idea was to give more context to new users, so the difference between boards and topics is further emphasized.

As you probably have also noticed a black & white icon means no new posts have been made, while a colored icon appears when there are new posts since you last visit on that specific board.

As you probably have also noticed a black & white icon means no new posts have been made, while a colored icon appears when there are new posts since you last visit on that specific board.

Good. I like the change too, but was concerned about being able to see whether new posts were made. I came back from being out of the country for 9 days and I guess every forum had new unread posts because they were all lit up for me.

As noted above, we haven't lost that functionality. More improvement/changes are coming soon :)

Back