New LG ku990 set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrenbilly

Hi i received the new lg ku990 today. My brother turned it on and cancelled the set up/tutorial, can anyone tell me how to get this back please? Thanks

you should read at the vendors support page on how to reset the device. usually there is a way to reset it with a button, key combination or just pulling out the battery for a couple of days.

Oh, this is a camera phone... See if the phone is listed in My Programs or in the Device Manager of the computer. If you see it, delete it. Restart your computer and plug the camera phone back in. The setup should begin again. Keep you brother away this time...

Or do what Mscrx says

not sure if it was setting it up as an attached to a computer device or just the phone itself...!? it sounds more like the phone setup inside the phone.
well, rtfm - I would have said that when I was younger :)

mscrx said:
not sure if it was setting it up as an attached to a computer device or just the phone itself...!? it sounds more like the phone setup inside the phone.
well, rtfm - I would have said that when I was younger :)

Yes MSCRX,
after I saw your reply I figured it was not attached to a computer. I'm not too experienced with combo Cell Phones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back