NZXT Panzerbox Aluminum Mid-Tower Case Review @ High Tech Reviews
Corsair Obsidian Series 800D ATX Chassis Review @ Legit Reviews

Processors
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition review @ Neoseeker
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition review @ Elite Bastards

Motherobards
ASUS P7P55D Deluxe Motherboard (Intel P55 Express) Preview @ TweakTown

Permalink to story.

Hollywood has failed, I'm expanding my ban of movie theater entry to any and all at all times. I would go if someone else was paying, but I don't even want to be a result that equals profit to these jackoff's anymore.

Anyone who tries to change the way it is in Hollywood gets crushed, 5th graders are stealing music like theres no morrow' and if Hollywood's attitude never changes the "robbers" won't either.

tengeta said:
Hollywood has failed, I'm expanding my ban of movie theater entry to any and all at all times. I would go if someone else was paying, but I don't even want to be a result that equals profit to these jackoff's anymore.

Anyone who tries to change the way it is in Hollywood gets crushed, 5th graders are stealing music like theres no morrow' and if Hollywood's attitude never changes the "robbers" won't either.

Agreed. I would think in these hard economic times that Fox and Universal would take every cent they could get, instead of whining about how cheap Redbox movies are. Poor move on their part. They're going to spend millions in legal fees when they could have been making money the entire time. On that note, I'm going to hunt for some torrents. Legal torrents of course. ;)

All movies should be made free under Hulu any ways. The $1.00 to rent is generous next to the nothing that I would have otherwise spent on such movies. Movies the I spend $1 on are my curiosity being bought. I still buy movies that I have an interest in. I don't mess with Torrents - too many viruses and long waits.

There are good sites with fast speeds on torrents (without malware), you just have to be a member.

One problem I have with Hulu is TV shows, I caught an ep of Better Off Ted on ABC one night, and so I thought I'd go to Hulu and catch up, but no, they only let me see the last 5 episodes. They are getting their ad money if I watch, so I don't understand why they don't let me watch the season. I suppose their reasoning is if I want to watch it I should buy the DVDs when they come out, but 1 - they aren't out yet, and 2 - if I can't watch from the start on Hulu to get a feel of a story line (if there is an ongoing one) then I'm sure as hell not going to buy the dvds.

Netflix has a very cheap monthly fee for watching streaming movies with no ads and getting movies by mail, so I'm surprised they movie studios aren't upset that Netflix doesn't charge more. Or charge per streaming movie watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back