New Mortal Kombat video (must see) @ ArsTechnica
Shanghai: 1990 vs. 2010 @ Skyscrapercity
Wikileaks site unfazed by arrest of US army 'source' @ BBC News
See more articles and reviews.

Five years ago in TechSpot:
Mac OS X will only ever run on Mac, says Apple

Storage
Vantec NexStar CX SuperSpeed Edition HDD Enclosure @ Pro-Clockers
SilverStone DS221 External 2.5-inch HDD Dual Bay RAID Enclosure Review @ ThinkComputers.org

Video
Palit GeForce GTX 470 @ Legion Hardware

Peripherals
Logitech Flight System G940 @ LanOC Reviews
Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset Review (Red Special Edition) @ KitGuru.net

Misc.
Computex 2010 Coverage @ OCC
Hands on: Apple iPhone 4 review @ TechRadar
Windows 7 Tipps: IExpress builds selfextracting archives @ TweakPC.de

Power Supplies
Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775 Modular PSU Review @ BCCHardware

Cooling
Cooler Master Vortex Plus CPU Cooler Review @ BayReviews

Memory
Taking a Tour of Kingston's Hsinchu Factory @ Techgage

Cases
AeroCool VS-9 @ PureOverclock
NZXT Tempest Evo Gaming Case @ OCModShop
NZXT Hades Computer Case Review @ Tweaknews

Motherboards
MSI 890FXA-GD70 Review @ Neoseeker
ECS Computex 2010 Booth Coverage - Intel P67 Motherboards @ Legit Reviews
Biostar TA890FXE & MSI 890FXA-GD70: AMD’s Top Offer for Mortals @ InsideHW

Permalink to story.

LMAO @ Steve Jobs! It's absolutely ridiculous that the wifi interference actually disabled the phone though... I didn't think I could lower my expectations of Apple any further...

hahaha, not normally one to take part in Schadenfreude, but Jobs is just such a insufferable *** I will make an exception. and what Wendig0 said..'.I cant get on the internet because your on the internet'
what a rube!

So pretty much if you got to an at$t hotspot don't expect your new iphone to work unless of course you ask everyone else to turn off there wifi since that must be the problem.

Haha. 'k everybody get off your wifi! My download speeds aren't fast enough! All your internets are belong to us!

Man that guy (steve Jobs) a d*ck! makes me laugh he didn't test it before he went on stage!

comparing apples to ...ummm...non apples

Man that guy (steve Jobs) a d*ck! makes me laugh he didn't test it before he went on stage!

I think he did Burty. he has engineered his snobby little device not to associate with 'non apple' devices, and that includes sharing a wifi connection with all of those windows based laptops.

Wendig0 said:
LMAO @ Steve Jobs! It's absolutely ridiculous that the wifi interference actually disabled the phone though... I didn't think I could lower my expectations of Apple any further...

It did not disable the phone

Jobs is such a tool. Nice little passive aggressive attack on your audience there, Jobs. Don't be mad at them because your crappy device needs its own dedicated wifi connection to work.

This is a networking engineers failure, in my opinion. They should have had dedicated bandwidth allocated for his devices. Do Airports have this functionality?

Jobs is such a tool. Nice little passive aggressive attack on your audience there, Jobs. Don't be mad at them because your crappy device needs its own dedicated wifi connection to work.

That's a great point Docnoq. That is exactly what that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back