Newsletter delivery question

HyperPete

I receive the Techspot newsletter in both my work email account, and my personal email account. I just tried to access settings for my work email account because I did not receive the last newsletter in my work email, but I am notified that the account does not exist.

Who should I contact to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there. The easiest way to manage your newsletter subscription is to use the form on the footer of the site (it's on all pages) per the screenshot below. Enter your email address and the automated system will email you to confirm and manage your subscription at any time.

newl.png

Cool, thanks. Hopefully it will not result in two subscriptions for the same newsletter, but I did as you suggested.

Well, I AM now receiving two copies of the newsletter to the same email address!

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
I have double checked with the email address we have on file for your TS account, it's a single subscription (there is no way to have two) and a single email sent to that address. The only explanation I can come up with, you have a second subscription for a separate email address that is forwarded to your Gmail, hence getting two.

You can verify this by looking at the email's footer that reads like this:

1.png

How may I contact you privately to send you the (work) email address to which the newsletter is being sent twice? I will not post it here publicly.

Thank you.

Thank you for your help. It was, in fact, two different "versions" of my email address causing the duplicate.

Back