No audio after Windows 10 corruption

Facts

I was playing Batman: Arkham Knight when my game freezes and the audio goes on a short loop for 3 seconds. Then my pc turned off and I just sat there confused. I took the GPU out and looked at the motherboard where I took out the battery and put it back in. Then I put my gpu back and loaded the PC again. I was prompted with a "Windows is corrupted" and that it needs to be repaired. I repaired it but as soon as I did so I lost the ability to hear out of the 3.5 audio output in both front panel and back panel. I did a factory reset and to no avail.

Here's what I already did:
Called tech support but they said that factory resetting from a flashdrive would help which it didn't.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Realtek
Updated all my audio drivers specifically from my Motherboard's website

I'm pretty sure my hardware is fine because everything is in order and I smell no smoke.
Please help!!! I can't do most of my work unless I hear audio from a phone and type on the computer.

Try removing GPU drivers with DDU - reboot - then download and install fresh WHQL drivers - reboot and test.
Okay I'll attempt that soon. To add on to my post, I had checked with linux mint as well and it doesn't detect my speakers nor anything either so it's definitely not the Operating System. I'll keep you posted.

OK, core operation of system is apparently good. Could still be that BIOS needs further adjustment...check your manual for this. If BIOS is good, then the next things are refreshing chipset and accessories drivers - these should be available from manufacturer's website - no Beta versions! Once that is done, remove GPU drivers with DDU - reboot - then download and install fresh WHQL drivers - reboot and test.

At this point full function should be restored.

My guess is that Arkham skipped out of allocated memory (heat error?) and the fault corrupted something (check 'Reliability History' in search box and click on any red dots for details). I feel that "I took out the battery and put it back in" may not have helped - and may have changed things without fixing anything. Also, some 'factory resets' may return to old drivers which the system and programs running on the system may not run properly as they are looking for newer version (Microsoft Update does this sometimes).

Let us know how it goes.

OK, core operation of system is apparently good. Could still be that BIOS needs further adjustment...check your manual for this. If BIOS is good, then the next things are refreshing chipset and accessories drivers - these should be available from manufacturer's website - no Beta versions! Once that is done, remove GPU drivers with DDU - reboot - then download and install fresh WHQL drivers - reboot and test.

At this point full function should be restored.

My guess is that Arkham skipped out of allocated memory (heat error?) and the fault corrupted something (check 'Reliability History' in search box and click on any red dots for details). I feel that "I took out the battery and put it back in" may not have helped - and may have changed things without fixing anything. Also, some 'factory resets' may return to old drivers which the system and programs running on the system may not run properly as they are looking for newer version (Microsoft Update does this sometimes).

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks, but once I gotten the drivers for realtek HD and attempt to install the AudioJackService installation I get the error "Error 1920. Service GIGABYTE Audio Jack Detection Service failed to start.Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." Any ideas?

Contact Gigabyte. They should know if it is fixable software or unfixable hardware.

To pursue this further, please detail what you did do and what success you may have had or information you may have gathered. "Yeah I tried that. It didn't work " doesn't tell me a lot.

Back