No Nvidia drivers specifically for nforce 560 SLI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdole776

i have a asus m2n-SLI motherboard with a nvidia nforce 560-SLI chipset. Now, at the nvidia website, for the most current drivers, my chipset is not on the list of supported chipsets, it just has the nforce 560. could this be why i cant get SLI to work? when i use the driver scan feature, it gives me a recomedation for a driver from 2006. does nvidia not support the 560-SLI? i'd really apreciate any advice given. i've been racking my brain over my SLI problem for a couple of days.

Go to the Asus website for nForce chipset drivers and go to the Nvidia website for the graphics card driver.

If it's a driver for that motherboard, it will be compatible with everything that motherboard can do.

Think about it. Why would a motherboard manufacturer release drivers/BIOS versions that could not support SLI, when the motherboard itself is made to support SLI? Also, if SLI is not working, its probably because it needs to be enabled in the BIOS. The chipset drivers do not usually allow or disallow SLI, that must be done in the BIOS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back