No signal input

Hi i have a AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T CPU with 4 gig RAM and a ATI Radeon HD 5700 series Graphics card and for some reason the thing just sort of shuts down the screen mouse and keyboard. It just comes up with message: (no signal input check video cable) and the screen goes black and mouse and keyborad is down to but the PC is still running.

You have to press the on button to restart it. Can any body help me with this as I have been trying lots of thing and nothing is working. There is no sign that the graphics card is getting to hot or the cpu. I also have put it on standby for nights, which seemed to help but its doing the same thing again.

It does not matter what you do playing game or just browsing the internet it does the same thing.

Ps: there are 2 of the exact same pc in the house and they are both doing the same thing.

Please help me....

Thank you
Madeira

I would suggest checking your video cable unplug it and check the pins of they are ok plug it back in and make sure it is in properly and snug.

Then next thing to is check the video card make sure it is seated properly.

Make sure you have the video cable connected to the right connector you will have one that came with your motherboard and one to your graphics card make sure it is in the right one.

Back