Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people.
So heres my problem, i was playing this game called Grand Chase, And i was trying to find a driver to play it, and i found this one called Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, and after i installed it , i started the game and i could play it, but it made my pcs icons,words and another stuff big, the size of the icons aumented, so i tried to install this other one called Nvidia, but when i tried to start the game it said "This game doesnt support your 3d", i deleted the Nvidia one and tried to install the old one but when i tried to install it, this message appeared :

Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible updates.

What am i supposed to do?

i was playing that game with that driver the Intel one, but when i try to re-install it again that message appears.

The obvious answer is to use the correct driver.

But since you didn't tell us anything about your hardware thats going to make it impossible for us to tell you what you need to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back