Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi1018

Why all of a sudden, when I try to play music with WMP a messege appears: An internal application error has occured.

Or with my Creative Muvo player : Unable to open the necessary device(s) for playback. It may be in use or unavailable.

When I watch vids on the web I hear nothing.

Help?

Your soundcard driver isn't working correctly. You can fix this by re-install the driver of your soundcard.

Off course, we will help you.

Go to the properties of My Computer. Open the tab Hardware. Then op Device Manager. Select your soundcard by clicking twice on it. On that page you can refesh your driver. Just go to your driver and you re-install it. You can download the driver from DriverGuide or the website of the maker of your soundcard.

If you don't know what kind of soundcard you have download a tool called Everest Home Edition. You can see very easy whats in your computer.

Thanks

Hi um
Yeh in everest, which is the driver etc and how to search for it in DriverGuide?

Audio Adapter: VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller.
device: wave-out.0
identifier: 0001 0051
device description: Modem #0 Line Playback

Hi
Thanks, I downloaded the driver and now I can hear things on my Creative Player but I still can't hear things on the web, like on Youtube. Is there some kind of setting I have to enable or something?

Thanks for your help though, at least I can listen to Music.

Please reply quickly anyone.

Levi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back