NTFS converted to RAW

Mekaonija

So it seems as if something has gone quite wrong with my external 3TB drive.

All my data seems to be there but my partitions or MBR/GPT must be messed up. I've run a "Super Scan" with Active Partition Recovery and it's discovered multiple partitions. I only had one partition prior to this incident.

I'm not entirely sure how to go about this. I really don't want to lose 3TB of data and I am still able to at least see my files in Active Partition Recovery, but I don't seem to have all that many options to go about fixing the problem.

jiZyfdI.jpg

WDC WD30EZRS (ActivePartitionRecovery) / Disk 0 (Disk Management) is the drive in question.

Elements (7) seems to be the one with the bulk of my data. The recovery status of each of these partitions are;

Boot (5) : Overlapped partition detected
Elements (6) Overlapped partition detected
Elements (7) Impossible to place partition having last sector larger than 0xFFFFFFFF on devices having MBR
Elements (8) Impossible to place partition having last sector larger than 0xFFFFFFFF on devices having MBR

All of those recovery status errors will not allow me to recover any one partition.

I've tried Gparted Live as well but I'm new to doing this deeper hard drive stuff and I'm not sure what my next move should be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back