NV will not play sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
My built in sound card on my LanParty UT 250gb will not play sound in any situation. I have reinstalled drivers, installed NVidia's NVMixer and all other software that came with the board but it still will not play.

My card is a 7.1 surround NForce sound card integrated into my mobo.

On NVMixer the equalizer shows sound being played and there are no driver conflicts as far am I aware.

Please help!

checks

LordBoreal51 said:
My built in sound card on my LanParty UT 250gb will not play sound in any situation. I have reinstalled drivers, installed NVidia's NVMixer and all other software that came with the board but it still will not play.

My card is a 7.1 surround NForce sound card integrated into my mobo.

On NVMixer the equalizer shows sound being played and there are no driver conflicts as far am I aware.

Please help!

I'm assuming Windows, here- go to control panel>>sounds and audio devices, clich audio tab, then volume, be sure nothing is muted. Then rt-click my computer, click manage, then device manager, then sound, video and game controllers, then right-click each item that applies to your on-board soun, and click properties-- be sure each is "enabled". If this doesn't help- maybe we can find something else.
Merry Christmas Eve! :knock:

Didn't work

I tried that, and nothing was disabled or muted. All the drivers look fine. Could it be a hardware failure somehow?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back