NVHardPage, new tweaking utility

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCheetah

New tweaking utility

Well, straight from guru here is a new tweaking utility that will hopefully succeed where NVMax left off. It's called NVHardPage and the interface looks really cool on it. Anyway, just another toy for some of you guys to tinker with:

http://www.guru3d.com/nvhardpage/

Do you seek an easy way to en/disable overclocking options or vsync option in your detonator drivers without the burden of importing registry entries or the need to go in that registry yourself ? Basically CoolBits and more within your fingertips.

You are in luck, we have just the tool for that and it is called nVHardPage. Swift, easy and simple are the keywords for this tool.

This program serves on enabling/disabling hidden features in nVidia control panel and tweaking nVidia Direct3D & OpenGL settings.

Supported cards:

All nVidia cards TNT-GF4
tested: GeForce2MX 400, GeForce2Ti

Supported OS:

WinXP - full

Win2k - not tested (suppose full)

WinNT - not tested

Win9x/Me - only CoolBits & Display orientation

Supported Drivers:

Detonators 21.81+

tested: 23.11, 27.42, 27.52, 28.32

Download nVHardPage

Note that this program is in its beta stages.

Just another tweaking program. I figure it will eventually replace the now unsupported NVMax. This program looks to have some potential so I'm going to keep my eye on it.

I know, downloaded, just enables some additional property pages. doesn't do anything more than that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back