Nvidia and Bethesda launch $1,450 Doom Eternal bundle that includes an RTX 3080 Ti

midian182

Staff member
In brief: To celebrate the upcoming addition of ray tracing capabilities to Doom Eternal, Nvidia has teamed up with Bethesda to launch a bundle that includes an RTX 3080 Ti, the game, and several other goodies in one $1,450 package. There are only 300 available, which means hopeful buyers will have to get lucky in a reservation raffle that starts today.

Nvidia’s latest GeForce Graphics Driver (471.11) prepares compatible PCs for ray tracing and DLSS coming to Doom Eternal on June 29th. To celebrate the occasion, Nvidia and Bethesda have announced the Doom Eternal GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Demon Slayer Bundle.

The $1,450 pack brings together a game code for Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition, a $100 Bethesda Gear Store Digital Gift Card, an exclusive Nvidia-themed Titanium Doom Eternal T-Shirt, a Doom Eternal Titanium Slayer Mini toy, and a Doom Eternal: The Ancients Gods oversized mousepad.

The flagship item, of course, is the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FE with its MSRP of $1,119—though finding one at that price is far from easy.

It goes without saying that the 300 Slayer Bundles will be in high demand, if only for the graphics card. As such, interested buyers in the US and Canada must enter this raffle (EU residents enter here) that runs from today until July 7, 2021, 11:59 PM (MST), with winners drawn randomly and notified on July 8.

If you are one of the lucky 300, you’ll have 48 hours to complete your order; otherwise, someone else will take your place.

Permalink to story.

Good offer. If I hadn't bought my Radeon already, I would go for this offer. Nice!

So I have entered the raffle, though I am not at all hopeful...

Here's how my country (Ireland) is presented on the list of choices:

country.png

Turns out, it is called "Ireland Latvia". Wonderful... that'll boost my chances for winning...

But hey, if I win, that'll be a party :)

Last edited:
That screen shot got me wondering how many Doom Eternal fans they'll be hearing from in the Holy See.

What a rip off. Inflated price 3080ti + game + a bunch of garbage.

Would they be offering this bundle at this price if cards were not in short supply?

I must be missing something though as I don't see the benefit for them since the quantity is not enough for significant profit and if all they wanted was goodwill then they would charge something closer to the value of the MSRP + game.

Back