nvidia riva tnt2 model 64 can`t play WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasja220

i recently got WoW and i anted to play but a message kept popping up saying your 3d accelerator card is not compatible get one with tmu support. I am not great with computers someone plz HELP!!!

You need to get another better video card... What card are you running now and what are your computer specs? (Make, Model number and speed)

no idea

model ms 6547
windows xp professional
direct x 9.0
256 ram
pentium 4
nvidia riva tnt2 model 64
im pretty much lost when it comes to computers this is all i know

I would suggest you find out what expansion slot interfaces you have available, go to Best Buy, look in the video card section, and find a suitable card with that type of interface. Any card from Best Buy over $50 or $70 should run WOW.

It appears that the MS 6547 is an MSI motherboard that has an AGP graphics card slot so the card Tmagic650 loves so much :) will fit.

You know mailpup,
I was asked by a friend of mine to recommend a low cost, low profile AGP card under $40... In my searching, I came up with this "beloved" MSI card. To my amazement, the card performed way beyond my expectations when I installed it in my friends older Dell Desktop system

You're welcome, vasja220.

@Tmagic650, you know I was only kidding you, right? :) Others have favorite pieces of hardware too. Nothing wrong with that.

That's ok mailpup,
I work on a lot of older systems, and I'm asked all the time, to build the cheapest computers possible. I do this... and my labor is free too much of the time. I do keep busy. I have parts ordered for 3 systems now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back