OCR software (Optical Character Recognition)

Macho

Peripherals such as a Multi-Function-Center, Brother, for instance, has Control Center 4. The software in Brother Utilities.
Just scan a document from the MFC scan bed, and it converts it into a .txt, text file that can be edited and corrected for mistakes.
It may give results similar to what was scanned in but also can have Grammarly problems. "Tare you CHICK," instead of, "Tare you Check."
Artificial intelligence, possibly and sometimes an error is not corrected.
A Jibberish to Grammarly Converter should be included. After taking hours to make a good document with added information, I used PaperPort to enhance it and make it into a PFD, and then after faxing it officially, I noticed it said, "Tare you chick."
Official documents for the Jabbari vs Wells Fargo & Co. US District Court case. Class action suit.

For jobs where it would be appropriate to copy a printed document into
a text file, OCR works very well. A spelling checker used can find a few
errors. A text tile will load into LibreOffice, or Word Perfect. That
saves a lot of typing. No plagiarism if you're not stealing other people's
scripts and using their good name with your work.
Previously, there was no way to be able to do this. There could
be many errors, and a proof reader needs to look at it. Other real words that a spell checker did not notice could ruin your work if somehow it says officially to the court reporter. "Tear you Chick, and endorse it and cash it." Now, take my wife, (for instance)

I'd recommend to carefully review the text after it has been converted from an image to text and make any necessary corrections. You could also consider using a proofreading tool like Grammarly to help catch any errors.

Back