Olympics

I will only watch bits of it (Mainly GB), although I do know that China is aiming to try be top of the Medals Table in 16 days time. Last year USA got 36 Gold Medals don't know about other Medals I think China got 34 Gold Medals so they want to try get above that this year.

I'll be looking out for the Men's 100 M. It Should be really exciting. Look Out for the top 3:

Usain Bolt
Asafa Powell
Tyson Gay

One of these will be the winner. The competition between these three have been building up for a while. Now it is time for the Man to emerge from among the boyz.

Usain Bolt Has the World Record for the 100M he got it off Asafa Powell, both are Jamaican.

Asafa Powell got 9.74 seconds and Usain Bolt got 9.72 seconds back in May, very fast, can't wait for that one :).

Usain Bolt Has the World Record for the 100M he got it off Asafa Powell, both are Jamaican.

Asafa Powell got 9.74 seconds and Usain Bolt got 9.72 seconds back in May, very fast, can't wait for that one :).

I Strongly think that Bolt will get it done, he is just more talented, and just plain faster. Asafa does well at small meets, but chokes at the big ones. He looked good at his last meet where he beat bolt in 9.89 secs.

I will be perfectly honest, I really expected something horrible to happen, and am glad that it didn't.

To add on something else bad did happen, Russia dropped Bombs on a Georgian Town and the conflict is on-going - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7550804.stm

On another note I believe all USA's Medals came in one Event which I believe was Fencing. All 3 medals on the first day anyway, China got 1 Gold in Weightlifting and another in Swimming I think.

Back