Page Fault In Non Page Area Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse14

Hi everyone
this is my first post here so im not sure if this is the right area

after my family left from dinner i connect my pc up again, and every time i logged on it would crash and show the blue screen with Page Fault In Non Page Area, before i fully disconnected it, it was working fine but now i cant do anything else im in safe mod witch isn't to fun. I got the numbers out of event viewer for the dump.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xff5afff8, 0x00000000, 0x8054a51a, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041209-11.dmp.

Please help me and if you need anymore info just tell me and il be happy to find it . :)
Jesse.

Your error is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

As you can tell there can be several reasons for this error. The first step I recommend is to run Memtest on your RAM. See link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

This test takes a long time but well worth it. The rule is a minimum of 7 passes; there are 8 individual tests per Pass. The good thing about this test is that it takes over almost immediately after you boot up long before the Windows splash screen can even load.

* Get back to us with the results.

OK thank you!
do i run this in safe mode or in normal?
because i don t think it will run in the normal as soon as i boot my pc and counterspy loads it crashes :(

This test takes over before one even gets to booting into Safe or Normal mode. Make sure the CD is already in your drive before booting up. Tell me more about this counterspy.

well what happened was i scanned my PC with counterspy but i am only 14 so i cant buy the program and my trail run out yesterday, so it do and auto scan and found all these high Trojans i figured it was to just make me buy it because when the scan was done they dispersed, now when ever i load windows normal it shows the blue screen pretty much as soon as counterspy is full loaded and i cant remove it in safe mode witch sucks.

the other thing it might be is that we got new internet and i tried to install a net gear wireless usb stick WG 111 V2 and every time i try to install this at the hardware part it just dose not go any further just mentioning it because other posts ive read state the this has happened to then due to USB install problems but they did not state a cure for it :(

thanks

jesse, you are most likely very infected which is why I asked about Counterspy. And, yes, your hunch is correct: They infected you so that you buy their product.

Here is what I want you to do. There is a forum here called Virus and Malware removal. At the top there is a sticky called the 8 Steps. Read it thoroughly and do everything they tell you to do in the steps they tell you to do it. After you complete the 8 Steps Post there with the logs they require. Don't skip the steps. Make sure your give every required log.

You'll get excellent help. Good luck! :)

oh really? S&#& umm but how come kaspersky did not pick it up? ( i scanned in administer because i cant use my acc even in safe mode and it did not find anything..)
agin thank you for your help so much i total don't understand these blue screens

oh really? S&#& umm but how come kaspersky did not pick it up? ( i scanned in administer because i cant use my acc even in safe mode and it did not find anything..)
agin thank you for your help so much i total don't understand these blue screens

Kaspersky is an excellent product but no security software is perfect. One of the things infections are designed to do is to override security software. The first best defense is the person's internet habits. You can have the best of the best in internet security but the person can overrride with their choices. You may have inadvertantly clicked on an ad or some are lying in wait and as soon as you clicked on a webpage, bam! they begin to download and install. P2P and Torrents as well as warze and p0rn cites are notorious for virus, trojan, worms, etc.

hmm snap i do it all but warez lol hmm i did the 8 steps but no one replied il paste them here i don't mind if u don't read but could you please you don't get payed for it so yeah if you don't want to u don't have to but id appropriate it a lot.

i could not do a spyware one because it wont install due to adam over wrights >_>

ooh and i think it may be windows washer because as soon as that loads with counter spy it goes boom! but i could remove windows washer in safe mode but it wont go away >_< i miss my games ha!
thanks

awww it wont let me uploaded them to this forum umm here is the link

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic125860.html

one more thing why is it that i can use my account in safe mode also but i can use adam and does scanning in adam get same results as if i was in mine?

and is there a program that i can install in safemode and run in safemode?

im seeing if i make another acc if i can use that one

thanks im off 2 bed now

You've got to get Counterspy removed along with whatever is installed that shouldn't be such as hacks and cracks of legitimate software that is pirated (I am not saying you have pirated software). Again, it matters not how good your security software is because a person's internet habits can override said security especially those types of websites I mentioned and you peruse.

Give the forum members the time to respond because they are all volunteers devoting as much of their free time as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back