Panda IS 2008 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Hope someone on here can help me. I have sent an email to Panda but it could take a day or two for them to respond.

I have DL'd Panda Internet Security 2008. I installed and uninstalled it multiple times. Whenever it is installed my computer will not access the internet.

I have tried going to the access portion and adding Firefox.exe as an authorized program but it still will not work. Internet Explorer supposedly has access by default, but it does not work either. As far as I can tell, NONE of my prgrams can access the internet. I use a cable modem and my taskbar will say "limited or no connectivity" under "local area connection."

Even if I turn Panda off, it still doesn't work. THe only way I can access the net is to UNINSTALL Panda. Very irritating. Please help...

I have Windows XP home edition. I have an HP laptop and internet through Cox cable. I used to have Norton but I let it run out and now I am trying to get Panda set up but it's not working out so far....

Thanks,
JRC

Panda is not worth the effort, because even after you get it working properly, it is not good at detection of evil stuff. If this is for your personal use, you can download, for free, Antivir Antivirus or Avast or AVG, all better than the Panda version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back