Paying for passwords ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Would anyone be interested in converting the code for me? I wouldnt expect you to do it for free. I would be willing to pay $5 for each working password (PayPal only)...

1. TechSpot is a free support forum
Paying for passwords will hopefully be non-existant one day!
2. This needs to go to the correct thread anyway

Please read how to post correctly at TechSpot, here:

TechSpot Community & Posting Guidelines
Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread
How to post a new thread

Please contact Admin, If you believe this removal is not justified[/QUOTE]

I tried to reply back in private message but it tells me I have to have so many posts to send private messages?? Sorry about offering to pay. I had seen where lots of other people had offered to pay and even where some were charging for passwords so I just went off that since I didn’t see it in the rules. I reread over the rules once more and unless its hidden somewhere I still didn’t see where as I wasn’t suppose to offer any compensation for help. Either way I am so sorry for doing that. I would like to repost and not offer any compensation for help this time if that is ok. As far as posting in the wrong place. I just posted in the same place I had seen hundreds of others asking for passwords and offering passwords. I really don’t know where else to post this question. I didn’t do it on purpose. Kinda like placing an ad for a car in the classifieds. You don’t place it in the TV section. You put it where it will get the most views for what it is. I honestly thought placing it where the others were asking the same question was the correct place. If you will point me to the correct place I will be glad to post it there, as I want the most views on the subject. One thing I have learned on forums is follow the rules. With out rules you don’t have order and without order you have a place no one wants to hang out at. I really am truly sorry for this. Just let me know if it’s ok to repost without offering compensation and where to post at. Thanks in advance, Shane

Thank you kimsland and all other moderators. Yall are doing an excellent job. Sorry somtimes you have to babysit people like me. I was looking in the rules, FAQ, and help sections. Somehow I over looked this part of the thread entirely. My fault. I am on the right track now and I should be good to go now. Thanks again, Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back