PC Game Cultures will not install

Hi
So my problem is pretty much the title but i should really go onto more detail, ok so i have like a note book with a disk drive usb type thing. i've had no problems installing any other games but Cultures just refuses to install! The furthest i've got is to the autorun menu, i press install the menu dissapears but no set up starts!!!:dead: any help will be greatly appreciated

:wave: Bry

Right, I'll help. But your title + explanation does not really explain the problem in detail. I'll try to assist (and I'm sure that many other TechSpot-members will too), but I have to ask you several questions:

- I'm automatically assuming that you are using a Windows OS. Are you?/Are you not? (If not - what OS are you using?)

- Would you mind explaining what this "disk drive usb type thing" is? Is it an external disc drive which you plug into your USB-port perhaps?

- Have you tried installing Cultures on this PC before? Was it successful/unsuccessful?

- What notebook model do you have?

- IMPORTANT: What operating system do you use? Is it perhaps Vista, Win 7? Bonus: What is the operating bitrate of the operating system? (either 32 bit operating system, or 64 bit operating system) - you can find this information under "Computer/My computer" --> Right click --> "Preferences".

This appears to be a compatibility mode related error. Are you familiar with compatibility mode?

Back