PC not sending signal to Keyboard Mouse or Monitor

Alright, major newb here (first time building a pc) and I dont get any signal from my motherboard
(I also havent been able to get it to even boot)
Here's My Parts List:
Corsair CX650 PSU
Intel I3-7100 (lga 1151)
MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Patriot Viper 2x8GB kit PC4-21300 2666 MHz
Coolermaster gaming elite 110 mini-itx case
Radeon RX 560 (removed it but didnt help)
Would somebody please help me

When you are saying your are not getting any signal from your motherboard does it light up when powered on? Are there any wires touching the back of your motherboard? Is there any part of your motherboard touching your case?

Okay then try this low-tech yet tried and true troubleshooting procedure. It can be slow and tedious but it is a good way to see if your individual parts are working. I've done this myself on a build that would not power up and going through step by step resolved my problem.

1. Disconnect ALL parts from the motherboard except the power supply, cpu, and ONE stick of RAM. Now power up your system. Does it power-up? If not then it could be either the power supply is bad OR more probable the motherboard came DOA. If it does power-up then power down the system and...

2. Add the other RAM stick and once again power-up. If it does so then...

3. Add ONE part at a time and repeat the steps I just gave; this includes your peripherals.

* Again, this can be tedious but it is a simple way to troubleshoot a system. Let us know how it goes.

My first build (um, 30 odd years ago), I had plugged in the power supply only to learn on close inspection that the connector had still 1/8th inch further to go. Read manual with care. I like to prop motherboard with something while I insert the power connector - so I can make a firm connection without worrying about cracking the motherboard. Due to later failures I have had, I double check standoffs to make sure every single one matches up from case to motherboard. In a couple of cases, I found I was supposed to have nylon (non-conductive) standoffs in certain places. Other times, I found I had inserted a connector shifted one pin over (like the front panel USB, etc - but most connections keep you from doing that these days.

You might gain some insight from this video...

Back