PC randomly crashing/freezing/lagging during games

Status
Not open for further replies.

realbaz

My compuer has allways worked fine , up to date anti virus suite (KIS 2010) Windows xp SP2. while playing games the computer randomly freezes and crashes then lags for about 5 mins during games...my pc can easily run the game so it cant be sys requierments. iv ran these games fine in the past but i dont understand why its doing it now. causes/solutions are welcome nd thnx 4 replys in advance

Have you tried updating your video card drivers? How are your system temps? Is the video card's fan running properly? Are other fans working? Any dust build-up?

If you are going to update your video card driver make sure you use the free version of Driver Sweeper to first remove the old drivers.

I will clean the dust out soon all fans work , up to date drivers. My pc seems to think my processor is at maximum capacity when its doing nothing.. :/
my temps are:
processor : 17 c
Mainboard : 34 c
ACPI :40 c
GPU diode :67 c
HDD :23 c

Yeah, I had felt this before, no probs wih me though, I learned to live with it! :approve:

Same here some games which require have high graphic requirement do freeze my PC occurs only sometimes so not that much of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back