PC restart/crash

Earlier whilst playing Arma 3 casually, I blue screened receiving the "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" code, and when the PC restarted I googled what this meant and it turns out that its normal after upgrading the PC or something. So I shrugged it off and went back onto Arma, and when I pressed "Play" my PC froze then restarted after the screen turned to black and my keyboard+mouse were turned off.
Last week I had upgraded my PC quite significantly, upgrading from 8GB to 32GB of Ram and also installing a Samsung 1TB SSD 860 EVO. The 4 new sticks of RAM I got were from HyperX.
Although I don't suspect the SSD to be causing the problem as I have downloaded Arma on my 2TB hard drive due to the sheer size of the game with mods.
I'm not sure what else I should put for what specs I have so I'll just list some:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 quad-core
System 64bit & x64 based processor.
I had installed the RAM & SSD a week ago and haven't had a problem till now.

Download memtest86 from this website and run it overnight on 'continuous' - 7 or 8 full passes (about 1 hour each) should be sufficient to wring out any RAM error

New does not mean good - hardware is subject to 'infantile failure'.

Inspect 'Reliability History' after each crash for detailed error reports - the one that says 'unexpected shutdown' can be skipped - looking for APPCRASH or similar.

Back