Persistant Unpredictable BSOD on VISTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm having this on and off problem with my Dell XPS M1330 running Vista home premium. I've updated my drivers to all the latest drivers and had dell replace all my whole motherboard with video card and my touch sensitive LED buttons, but i am still having BSOD problems. Sometimes the problem is with tcpip.sys, sometimes its not.

can any kind soul help? Thanks in advance

My Brand new D630 came with Vista Ultimate and got a lot of BSODs. I ran every possible diagnostic software with 0 errors, so I thought it was no a hardware problem. Called Microsoft and they gave me a Downgrade key for Windows XP Pro Sp2. I had only two BSOD with Xp and I think the cause is the Video driver I downloaded form Intel. Now turned back to Dell Video driver and no more BSODs. I´m not pretending to return to Vista soon.

yes, I also had a lot of problems with my dell nvidia GS 8400M and vista, at one point of time white lines keep on coming up and my com would just hang. However, the problem was solved when I replaced the whole motherboard with video card.

This problem, the BSOD with IRQL drive not less or equal, was still persistent though. I'm really quite fed up with this lol.

Zonealarm looks to be the problem. http://www.l.google.com/search?hl=e...&hs=Vmm&q=fwpkclnt.sys+bsod+vista&btnG=Search

BugCheck D1, {19, 2, 0, 8e2adf5b}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vsdatant.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vsdatant.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vsdatant.sys
Probably caused by : fwpkclnt.sys ( fwpkclnt!FwpsInjectTransportSendAsync0+220 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back