Play Fallout 3 after beating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the creators of fallout 3 implemented an update the increases the level cap to 30 and allows the player to continue playing the game

Yeah, but "Broken Steel" is the one that unlock the Level cap and keep the story continue, its like a little less optional, i mean its a central quest.

so u cant keep playing after u beat the game unless u make a new game or load an earlier save without the broken steel dlc

You can also re-roll a new character and play again. It's a completely different game if you go with different perks and attributes. I've played it twice myself doing that and I have a buddy who is on his SIXTH go-around after re-rolling a new character. It's the game that just keeps on giving! ;)

Oh yeah, do the DLC's too - they're definitely worth it.

Look around on fallout3nexus.com

Oh wait what is this I just pulled out of your ear!!! Oh that's ear wax... ummm just get this mod.

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=586

You may also want to check out the other mods their because they have several thousand of them! Everything from new radio stations, new armor, new weapons (like my very own lawn gnome grenades) and new quest/missions to weather mods that add snow and nice rain that gives you a sneak bonus. Yes you can trust the site, in fact it seems to be every fallout 3 modders main choice as a file host. I warn you though their are a lot of adult themed mods their but you can block those when you make a account (I think you need one to download or at least to prove your human, see preview images and comment... you robot!!!).

Note: After you have activated the mod, you will need to load a save that you made before you "enter the rotunda", I don't know what the rotunda is but that's what the read me says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back