Please help Audio Driving me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, Please advise.
I Recently downloaded software that allows me to place images and music on to disk its like an Album, the problem i have is that when i convert the images and music using this software it turns it in to a folder containing vob files..now i have used vob files b4 and usually that is fine, when i play these files on the computer they sound and look great,(played in both WMP & VLC) but when burning them on disk the images are fine but the audio is very broken i have tried burning with both DVD Santa and Nero. Any ideas?? Please.:(

Use Nero Vision

Hello! Ithink its better to use NERO VISION to make your photo slides and burn it just the same from there. why dont you try it?

Nero Vision??

Is Nero vision a part of my Nero application? or is it different software i need to get in order to create photo slide shows, in other words are u suggesting i bin my other Photo album creation program, and instead get Nero Vision.:confused:

Nero Ultra 8.0

Stonecold, You Can Use Nero Ultra 7.0 Or 8.0, The Bundle Includes A Lot Of Stuff And Nero Vison Is One Of Them..if Your Havent Tried It Yet..goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back