please help me my pc shuts down when i play games... it sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this didnt happen before and now it does.. i didnt do anything between the two times i didnt even restart. i was playin unreal 2k4 and i got bored for so i gave it a break then came back and played and my pc just turned off after i few mins of playin and now it does it all the time in san andreas also. i have a X800XL but i have a kingwin huge heat sink on it that has 3 fans on it inside a well ventilated case and ive never seen it above 45c after playing a game everything else is cool too cpu is idle at 38c and load 46c and i got a thermaltake 420W purepower psu idk wat the prob is ive done virus scans and nothins come up...if someone could help me idd love them for it thanks

Start with the basics.

Do you have the latest bios?

VGA drivers, mobo drivers etc.

Also, please update your profile with your computer stats.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm got cool and quiet? ive seen like a million people with the same problem just go to ur bio and turn off cool and quiet if its on and try it.

-Austin-

i will help u drew

running at speeds of high temp for example 400 mhz fsb or should i say 200 fsb because they had me confused at ne me and so are u..is very high temps so put ur pc to pc 166 or pc 133 and memmory timmings should be lowered lower them in the bios .......that will help and only i helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back