Please help me to analyse combofix log!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that there is a virus in my computer. I have done ComboFix scanning and now I want to know if it can help me.
Thanks

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
Combofix is not suppose to be run unless the person who is helping you instructs you to run it.

Who told you to run this program?
Why do you think there is a virus on the computer?
What are the problems you're having?

Did you read the thread about Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal HEREhttps://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/.

You do have malware. I do not have enough information to identify what it is. I recommend that you follow the steps and leave the logs for review.

And a tip for you: uninstall the Uniblue Registry cleaner so you don't mess up the system any more.

P2P or 'file sharing Warning:
Note: Even if you are using a "safe" P2P program, it is only the program that is safe. I suggest that you uninstall uTorrent for the following reasons:
  • As long as you are using file sharing networks and programs which are from sources that are not documented, you cannot verity that a download is legitimate.
  • Malware writers use these program to include malicious content.
  • Fie sharing is usually unmonitored and there is a danger that your private files might be accessed.
  • The 'sharing' also includes malware that the shared system has on it.
  • Files that are illegal can be spread through file sharing.

Please read the information on P2P Warning to help you better understand these dangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back