I am running:

Intel i7 975 3.33 GHZ
6 GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3
2X EVGA 295 Red Edition SLI
P6T Mother Board (non deluxe)
Topower 1100w PSU
300 GB Velociraptor Hard Drive
Win 7 64 Bit

All Nvidia Drivers are up to date ( new)

Here is my Question:

When I try to play Games in SLI I get flashing green and purple. :cry:

When I use one card alone or both at the same time in Non SLI mode the cards work great. I used to play on this motherboard in SLI no problem but now it doesn't work. Any thoughts. I cant seem to fix this problem for the life of me but I think I have figured that the problem is not the graphic cards since I can use each one on its own no problem.

What game(s) are you trying to play? Some titles don't support multi-card setups and you may get anomalies.

You are using SLI even with one card installed since the GTX295 is a dual GPU card.
The problem probably lies in the fact that you are using quad SLI. The GTX 295 (and 9800GX2 before it) both suffer from quad-SLI driver profile problems, or more precisely, lack of driver profiles. Quad SLI (and CrossfireX -HD4870X2, HD4850X2) using dualie cards has been a problem as long as the cards have been out, and since not many users have quad setups, those driver game profiles are the last to get worked on....if at all.
If your motherboard BIOS is up to date, since this can also contribute to the problems, I would start a thread over at nVidia Forums SLIzone. You'll more than likely get some better, and more precise info from the team there regarding driver profiles, and if the bug you are reporting is something new then you will in all likelihood be contacted by their driver guys in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back