Printer ink levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby123

I am wondering how I can check my printer ink level. I am sure its low but where can I exactly find out. Its a HP F380.

Control Panel> Printer & Fax > Look for the printer/fax icon> Find the icon for your printer in the opened window and right click > Preferences> Services tab> Click on "Service this device."> (You will find the button on the Services menu that you just activated.)> Click on the estimated ink level tab and a graphic will appear indicating how much ink is left in the cartridge.

All my HP printers and all-in ones have given an onscreen message if ink level is low. I then ignore it for about six months and go on printing with no problem!

IF you are having printing problems, you might want to to through cleaning the print hear, realigning and printing a test page.

You can find the online manual for your al-in-one here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/manualCategory?lc=en&cc=sg&dlc=en&product=1128296&lang=en&

to know?

If your printer produces blurry, faint, or incomplete copies, it might be low on ink. There is no universal method in Windows to check ink levels because it varies by printer. To find out how to check your printer's ink level, refer to the information that came with the printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back