Problem when loading windows to HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Tried loading windows on my other PC, , i formated (not quick), go throuh the setup steps....but when it comes to copying files to HD needed to proceed with installation...says File can not be copied....i click retry and nothing....i bought a new hard drive but still same thing....the CD works for sure, cuz i tested on other PC...what could it be...

CRITICALSins said:
I Tried loading windows on my other PC, , i formated (not quick), go throuh the setup steps....but when it comes to copying files to HD needed to proceed with installation...says File can not be copied....i click retry and nothing....i bought a new hard drive but still same thing....the CD works for sure, cuz i tested on other PC...what could it be...

Clean the CD and try it again.. Or clean the optical drive unit (CD/DVD) Once scratch on the CD can cause problems. When you installed Windows did you do a delete enter L enter on the HDD? Then you said you did a full NTFS format...

Check the cables (replace with known good ones if you have any), check to be sure they are seated properly, check your disk for scratches/blemishes, check your RAM with memtest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back