Problems with new Google Maps

centrino207

It seems with the new google map I'm having problems not sure if other people here are having problems with the new google maps.

1. Cannot make the map or street view full screen.
2. Clutter and boxes every where.
3. Cannot find how to get aerial view? Did google remove this feature? Or is it only available now with new google earth.
4. Hard to see the map or any thing with clutter and boxes every where.

Not sure if it is me or if other members here are having problems on how to get aerial view. May be it is only available now with new google earth?

It seem google removed the older map now and we cannot roll back to older map it is gone with the new software google is bringing out!!

Works for me in FF v38.0.1
Street view also has history images for the same view

Perhaps, but "Cannot make the map or street view full screen." works in FF for me.
Not every response will handle every portion of your post :grin:

I'll say - - repainted the house and newer car in the driveway :)

It seems with the new google map I'm having problems not sure if other people here are having problems with the new google maps.

3. Cannot find how to get aerial view? Did google remove this feature? Or is it only available now with new google earth.

Not sure if it is me or if other members here are having problems on how to get aerial view. May be it is only available now with new google earth?

It seem google removed the older map now and we cannot roll back to older map it is gone with the new software google is bringing out!!
"1. Cannot make the map or street view full screen.". If you mean literally full screen, click VIEW at top of browser & in drop down click full screen.
#2 Clutter& boxes? You talking about the boxes on the bottom? If so, there should be 2 v on top of each other you click & boxes dissappear.
Aerial view? describe better if you can.

***********************************************************************************************
REPLY:
I really do not know why Google had to fix the old "Classic Maps" since it was not broken.

When I am going to a new address I've never been to, I like to "Zoom in" to a specific location --NOT THE LOCATION GOOGLE WANTS ME TO! I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THE "Classic Maps"!

Any application would crash that is why you need to may be reinstall it. or ask somebody who knows about the situation. I am using vpn and I am having a great network through it. I've got no new problems with the latest version of Google Map.

Back