Programming and Website Building Forum?

BlueDragon33

I was just wondering if the moderators might consider adding a forum area for programmers and/or webmasters to chat, specifically. At this point I'm not sure where to post info or questions regarding those topics. Just a thought!

At the moment, these kinds of posts tend to end up in The Meeting Spot.

That said, I've been thinking about this myself. I guess there are entire boards dedicated to the subject, but then, I like techspot, and tend not to like those scripting only boards much.

It would be nice to have a specific forum to browse for script/html/code/SQL related problems though.

That said, if such a board is created, RBS will have his work cut out for him! ;).

Seriously though, it seems like a good idea, at least to me!

Spike said:
Forum for script/html/code/SQL related problems.
If such a board is created, RBS will have his work cut out for him!

Me non gusto!
RBS has enough on his plate already! ;)

I don't mind the occasional question, but I'm still a web-newbie myself.
Come to think of it, I think Spike is the only person I have effectively assisted with some minor problems. :grinthumb

Oops! I really should check for history before posting things, esp. being a newbie! My bad. But still, I don't think the idea should die completely... Perhaps a broad area for coders (of both programs & websites)/web designers/and maybe users of 3d graphics? Sort of like a techie creator spot. After all, it is usually true that the broader the area, the more widely used it tends to be, but there seems to be a particular interest in those areas. Once again, just a thought!

Back